Why Choose a Registered Car Dealer?
Wed, 22 Jan 2014
As a regulated business, dealers are obligated to ensure that the vehicles they sell meet certain basic requirements. That means the brakes, lights and emissions systems work properly. The car must also meet all safety requirements. And the dealer is compelled to be truthful about a vehicle and is prohibited from misrepresenting it. Failure to do so can lead to large fines. A CarProof report should always be available with each vehicle. While this does not always assure your satisfaction, or even the reliablility of a vehicle, regulations (Ontario Motor Vehicle Council Industry) give you and the dealer a set of rules. It is easier, to seek remedies if the vehicle you purchase has been misrepresented, intentionally or not. Unlike a private party who may sell one used car every few years, one factor that all franchised and independent dealers have to consider is their reputation in the community. If they upset you or intentionally mislead too many people, they will lose business. At Village Luxury Cars, we don't sell cars that just pass those basic requirements. Our cars are fully inspected top to bottom, inside and out for any defects. They also go through a complete reconditioning and detailing process to ensure they are nothing less than perfect when you take it home. We make it right the first time, our reputation depends on it.
- Audi Vs. Mercedes – Which Luxury Car Is Right For You?
- How To Improve Your Credit And Secure Your Dream Car
- 4 Ways Used Cars Outshine New Ones
- A Step-By-Step Guide To Buying A Luxury Vehicle
- 4 Safety Features To Look For When Buying A Luxury Car
- How To Take Care Of Your Car (And Yourself) This Winter
- 4 Things To Consider When You Take A Test Drive
- Tips For Buying Your Kid’s First Car This Christmas
- Out With The Old – Trade In Your Old Car This New Year
- How To Buy A Used Car The Easy Way This Christmas