New Luxury Car Sales in 2014
Thu, 06 Mar 2014
A big Canadian sales month for Mercedes-Benz in January 2014 was fueled in part by the Mercedes-Benz CLA, which made it onto the list of Canada's 15 best-selling premium brand vehicles for the first time
Nearly half of Mercedes-Benz Canada's passenger vehicle volume in January was generated by the company's three entry-level cars: the CLA, which tied for 14th among premium brand vehicles, the C-Class, which led all premium brand vehicles, and the B-Class, sales of which slid 5% to 191 units last month.
11 of Canada's 15 leading premium brands in January 2014 were utility vehicles, including the second, third, and fourth top sellers. BMW's X5 was Canada's 20th-best-selling SUV/crossover overall, the only premium brand utility to crack the top 20.
Among vehicles with base prices of $50,000.00 or more, the X5 led the way. The Volkswagen Touareg, Chevrolet Corvette, Toyota Sequoia, and GMC Yukon also inserted themselves into the mix. Sales of the new $53,000 Corvette were seven times stronger in January 2014 than they were a year ago which can only be a sign of things to come for GM.
- Audi Vs. Mercedes – Which Luxury Car Is Right For You?
- How To Improve Your Credit And Secure Your Dream Car
- 4 Ways Used Cars Outshine New Ones
- A Step-By-Step Guide To Buying A Luxury Vehicle
- 4 Safety Features To Look For When Buying A Luxury Car
- How To Take Care Of Your Car (And Yourself) This Winter
- 4 Things To Consider When You Take A Test Drive
- Tips For Buying Your Kid’s First Car This Christmas
- Out With The Old – Trade In Your Old Car This New Year
- How To Buy A Used Car The Easy Way This Christmas