Financing Your Luxury Car
Mon, 20 Jan 2014
The Village Luxury Car (VLCI) financing department serves customers throughout the Greater Toronto Area and beyond. Our team are experts in finding financing terms that work for you and your needs. We work with every bank and credit union in the area as well as many boutique leasing companies allowing you the perfect financing or leasing solution. The terms of financing or leasing should never stand in the way of you driving away in the luxury car or SUV of your dreams.
Shopping for your next vehicle should be a hassle free and it is at Village Luxury Cars. Our team is truly interested in not only finding you the car or SUV you love, but also in ensuring we hand you the keys.
VLCI makes purchasing or leasing your vehicle comfortable and easy. Regardless of your financial standing and any credit problems you may have had in the past, we’ll make sure you get approved for the vehicle you want. If for some reason we cannot we would never expect you to take delivery.
After finding the car you’re eager to take home, our mission is to provide you with auto credit quickly and without any hassle. You can rely on our finance experts to secure the lowest interest rate possible on your auto loan.
We’ll work closely with you to ensure that we have a full understanding of your financial situation so we can find the best loan for you.
So what are you waiting for? Call 1-866-764-1474, stop by, or apply for credit today!
Village Luxury Cars
4600 Highway 7 East
Unionville, ON (Canada)
- Audi Vs. Mercedes – Which Luxury Car Is Right For You?
- How To Improve Your Credit And Secure Your Dream Car
- 4 Ways Used Cars Outshine New Ones
- A Step-By-Step Guide To Buying A Luxury Vehicle
- 4 Safety Features To Look For When Buying A Luxury Car
- How To Take Care Of Your Car (And Yourself) This Winter
- 4 Things To Consider When You Take A Test Drive
- Tips For Buying Your Kid’s First Car This Christmas
- Out With The Old – Trade In Your Old Car This New Year
- How To Buy A Used Car The Easy Way This Christmas