Best New Luxury Cars of 2014
Fri, 03 Jan 2014
As the fifth annual Best of the Best new vehicle award is being decided by the Canadian Automotive Jury, VLCI picks its favourite nominees:
Audi RS 7
The RS7 is lavishly equipped and spacious inside, and the versatile hatch is exceptionally practical. With a twin-turbocharged 4.0-litre V8 that directs 560 horsepower to all four wheels via Audi’s legendary quattro AWD system and an eight-speed Tiptronic transmission, the RS 7 can go from 0 to 100 km/h in less than four seconds.
BMW 4 Series Coupé
The 4 Series Coupé is more than a two-door version of BMW’s 3 Series compact sedan. The new 4 Series Coupé moves upmarket- with more room and features than ever before. Offering the same powertrains as the 3 Series, the 428i uses a 241-hp turbocharged 2.0-litre four, while the top-line 435i employs a twin-turbo 3.0L six making 300 hp. Compared to the 3 Series sedan, the roofline is lower by about two inches and ride height has been reduced by nearly half an inch.
With 328 horsepower and 30 MPG, no other sedan can deliver this much efficiency with so much power – not the 3-series, A4, or C-Class. The new Q50 ignites the start of Nissan’s plan to roll out their Infiniti luxury brand. Taking the place of the previous G37 compact sports sedan, the new, rear- or all-wheel-drive Q50 is larger, gets a new hybrid model in addition to the gas-V6 and offers safety and luxury.
- Audi Vs. Mercedes – Which Luxury Car Is Right For You?
- How To Improve Your Credit And Secure Your Dream Car
- 4 Ways Used Cars Outshine New Ones
- A Step-By-Step Guide To Buying A Luxury Vehicle
- 4 Safety Features To Look For When Buying A Luxury Car
- How To Take Care Of Your Car (And Yourself) This Winter
- 4 Things To Consider When You Take A Test Drive
- Tips For Buying Your Kid’s First Car This Christmas
- Out With The Old – Trade In Your Old Car This New Year
- How To Buy A Used Car The Easy Way This Christmas