Benefits of Independent Dealerships
Fri, 25 Jul 2014
Like new car dealerships, pre-owned car dealerships in general (independent dealers not affiliated with a manufacturer) have to ensure the vehicles they sell meet certain standards. Because they do not have the overhead of a new car dealership and generally operate on thinner profit margins, you can often get a better deal from an independent dealership. “We don’t have a 10 million dollar building, so you don’t have to help pay for it!” (Chuck Cadman – Owner) New car dealers capitalize on the perceived stability and prestige of a new car operation by charging higher prices and often include extra fee’s before you take the car home, such as administration, air tax, delivery tax, tire tax etc…We don’t do that. You may want to consider a pre-owned car dealership that specializes in two or three specific makes and a particular market. Since we at Village Luxury Cars have limited our service to just a few makes, we have developed a thorough understanding and expertise of the models we sell. Indeed, most pre-owned dealerships have a background at a franchised dealer, that is the same for us. Here at Village Luxury Cars, our owners Peter Gallos and Chuck Cadman both come from a luxury car background, with a combined experience of over 35 years.They know the market as well as if not better than anyone, and they know what it takes to be able to offer you the best value in your next pre-owned luxury car for your hard earned dollar. Don’t be afraid to stop in, say hello and see how we can save you money today!
- Audi Vs. Mercedes – Which Luxury Car Is Right For You?
- How To Improve Your Credit And Secure Your Dream Car
- 4 Ways Used Cars Outshine New Ones
- A Step-By-Step Guide To Buying A Luxury Vehicle
- 4 Safety Features To Look For When Buying A Luxury Car
- How To Take Care Of Your Car (And Yourself) This Winter
- 4 Things To Consider When You Take A Test Drive
- Tips For Buying Your Kid’s First Car This Christmas
- Out With The Old – Trade In Your Old Car This New Year
- How To Buy A Used Car The Easy Way This Christmas