Tue, 02 Sep 2014
The 2015 Audi A3 compact sedan is already in showrooms, but Audi is just getting started. The all-new A3 sedan is just the first of a whole range of compact Audis, and today the brand has released pricing on the A3 TDI diesel, the S3 performance sedan, and the A3 cabriolet.
Back in March Audi announced a base price of $30,795 for the A3 sedan with a 170-hp 1.8-liter turbo four-cylinder, and $33,695 for the 220-hp 2.0-liter. They’re now joined by a diesel variant. The A3 2.0 TDI front-drive sedan will carry a base price of $33,495 and be powered by a 2.0-liter direct-injected diesel producing 150 horsepower and 236 lb-ft of torque. All A3s have a six-speed automatic as standard equipment.
Also released was a base price of $41,995 for the S3 performance version. It comes with a 292-hp high-performance 2.0-liter engine mated to Quattro AWD. It will feature unique exterior and interior accents, including brushed-aluminum trim, a D-shaped steering wheel, and specific instrument faces. The S3 will also have a sport-tuned suspension and roll on 18-inch wheels—optional 19-inchers will also be offered.
All models in the new A3 lineup are generously equipped, and include such standard items as leather seating surfaces, Bluetooth with streaming audio, satellite radio with HD, a power driver’s seat, bi-xenon headlights, LED taillights, and Audi Pre-Sense. Sedans also feature a panoramic sunroof.
Optional equipment includes; 4G LTE connectivity, LED headlights, Bang and Olufsen audio, an advanced version of Audi Connect, and Audi Drive Select, which allows the driver to tailor throttle response, shift points and steering effort to one of four settings.
The A3 TDI diesel, S3 sedan and A3 cabriolet are expected to arrive this fall. An A3 Sportback gasoline-hybrid version is expected to round out the line in early 2015.
- Audi Vs. Mercedes – Which Luxury Car Is Right For You?
- How To Improve Your Credit And Secure Your Dream Car
- 4 Ways Used Cars Outshine New Ones
- A Step-By-Step Guide To Buying A Luxury Vehicle
- 4 Safety Features To Look For When Buying A Luxury Car
- How To Take Care Of Your Car (And Yourself) This Winter
- 4 Things To Consider When You Take A Test Drive
- Tips For Buying Your Kid’s First Car This Christmas
- Out With The Old – Trade In Your Old Car This New Year
- How To Buy A Used Car The Easy Way This Christmas