4 Reasons to Buy A Pre-Owned Car
Mon, 10 Feb 2014
Price. A pre-owned vehicle is less expensive—bottom line. To your benefit, you may be able to afford the pricier model of a brand you really like.
Value. When you purchase a new car, the value plunges within the first year. With a pre-owned vehicle, the car does not depreciate once you leave the lot. You save a lot of money this way because money lost on a new car is saved on your pre-owned car.
Insurance Rates. When financing, insurance rates are affected by the age of the car. A pre-owned vehicle tends to be less expensive.
Customization. You can’t build a pre-owned car to order, however, you do have options. For instance, maybe you want a particular model, option package, or design that is no longer made.
Please check out our inventory of pre-owned and used luxury cars or call us 888-787-0724 to check out our monthly specials.
- Audi Vs. Mercedes – Which Luxury Car Is Right For You?
- How To Improve Your Credit And Secure Your Dream Car
- 4 Ways Used Cars Outshine New Ones
- A Step-By-Step Guide To Buying A Luxury Vehicle
- 4 Safety Features To Look For When Buying A Luxury Car
- How To Take Care Of Your Car (And Yourself) This Winter
- 4 Things To Consider When You Take A Test Drive
- Tips For Buying Your Kid’s First Car This Christmas
- Out With The Old – Trade In Your Old Car This New Year
- How To Buy A Used Car The Easy Way This Christmas